Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rudolph is on tonight!!

Yep, the ol' claymation is rearing it's yearly head.

I haven't watched these since I was a kid. It seems kinda odd that I haven't watched them. I mean, they are classics.

But I prefer CSI. But I think a CSI done in claymation would be silly, and would never reach the status of a classic.

But now I have wee ones, and I get to introduce them to the wonder of these beauties.

Good thing I have DVR, or they would have to miss this memory in order for me to watch whatever is on tonight.

We'll see if they sit and watch it for the full duration....

1 comment:

just to see me smile said...

They have a DVD box set of all the classics at wal-mart. It's like 25.00 for three or 4 discs. It has frosty, rudolph and all those classics. Just wanted you to know, if you didn't already. Maybe they will have them marked on clearance after Christmas. =) Love ya!!