Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sex Sermon Starts Sunday

Oooo...that's almost a tongue twister. I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping it will open communication regarding our sex life. Don't get me wrong, sex is good. But it could be better. More intense.

I'm still waiting to hit my "30's" peak that Liza is always going on about. Maybe it's because she's thin? I don't know. My body isn't craving sex all the time. As a matter of fact my libido is kinda low.

It was higher when I was doing HNT pics. But I've stopped doing them because I'm morally confused.

Sometimes morality is a great big stick in the mud.

1 comment:

Elle Dubya said...

i've really been thinking a lot lately about God's will for my life. he never says that he will reveal everything to us at once, but in pieces, as we need it (or can handle it!). we study his word as life's little instruction book - only i have to use it in reverse sometimes: it doesn't always tell me what i'm supposed to be doing, but you can bet your bottom it tells me what i'm not supposed to be doing. so when i have to decide about an activity, or a choice, or path to take, i think to myself, would God approve? that usually gives very clear direction then...