Sunday, January 17, 2010

To Go from Chore.....To Choice

The title of this blog came from the sermon I heard at church today. That statement reached out and smacked me in the face.

This statement needs to be applied to my life in both spiritual, emotional, and physical ways.

There are so many things in my life that I view as a chore. Cleaning, bathtime, bedtime, getting up and getting DD up for school, paying bills, reading to my kids, laundry, sex, feeding my fish, I mean, I could fill an entire page of because most of time what I am doing feels like a chore.

This week I am going to use the scripture references from the sermon to find a way to make these things go from a chore to a choice. These things, plus bible reading and prayer journal time.

I'm not sure how long that takes.....but the important thing is I'm starting it.....today.

No comments: