Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Movie

Timer

You can view the trailers and synopsis on the website here


This was a really cute movie. I love Indie flicks and this one was recommended by a trusted friend who shares my interests.

I viewed this movie via Wii Netflix.

This movie raises some great discussion questions.

Would you have a timer, if you could?

What if you were initially disgusted at the first meeting with your soul mate?

Are you betraying your soulmate if you date and/or have sex before you meet them, since you know the exact time you would be meeting them?


+++++Spoiler Alert - Do not read below if you haven't seen the movie++++

I must admit, the thing I thought about the most was "where have I seen the guy that plays Oona's soulmate?" Of course I googled it right away.

No wonder I was drawn to him. He is a main character on one of my fave TV shows, Dexter!

I highly recommend this movie to those that love romances.

No comments: