Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm back at square one

So my house has gone to the dogs in the last few days. I haven't been able to do much because my babies both ran high fevers for two days and just wanted mommy to hold them, and get drinks for them...plus I was EXHAUSTED.

No one else picked up the slack (as if). So everything just piled up. But no worries. DH told me that while he was on layoff HE was going to get our bedroom cleaned up and organized.

Yeah right.

Just like he wouldn't wait 6 months to install my ice and water on my fridge and it's been now.....5 months....He has one month to go.

Whatever. He talks a lot of crap. I think he lives in his own little world where he is the perfect father and husband simply because he works himself to the bone.

I need more. I guess I'm selfish.

1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

As the Queen of selfish thought, let me tell you, YOU ARE NOT SELFISH! Life goes on. Light the fire under his ass and work together on the house while he's off. One room at a time. It will get there.