Saturday, February 14, 2009

The most exciting thing to happen this week...

I got a new purse. Yup, that's how hum drum my life is. I'm excited over a purse. It's not a prada or anything like that. Just a cheapo Walmart purse. But it's new, and I have a purse fetish..so I'm happy right now.

I'm praying about some decisions I need to make regarding direct sales companies, so please pray for me as well.

I was out of power for 2 full days, and the health department would condemn my house right now, so I should be cleaning instead of blogging.

My DH got me roses for Valentines Day. My Drama Queen daughter looked at my roses, started crying and said - "But I didn't get anything for Valentines Day!" Luckily my mom had mailed her and my son a card, and my MIL had sent them stuff for Valentines Day. I'll give that to them in a bit and maybe she will be overjoyed.

Ok...here are my goals for February - I know we are already two weeks in but better late than never:

1. Master the art of couponing and actually grocery shop instead of just buy what we need.

2. Clean and purge my cupboards in my kitchen.

3. Burn my candles to prepare for the massive amount I'm going to get at my partylite party.

4. Lose 5 lbs.

5. Get my home out of C.H.A.O.S. (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)

Bonus: Blog more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How is your list for February going?! I have been praying for ya!

BTW...I totally LOVE my purse!! There is tons of room and I have actually been putting two diapers and a wipey container in it and leaving my diaper bag at home!!!! LOVE IT!!!