Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow I've been slacking off...

Yeah, it's been since February since I last blogged. So much going on. Plus my life is pretty boring, and I don't have many things to talk about.

EXCEPT.....

We are in the process of getting a loan to build a place. Well, buy a modular home and have them truck it in and set it up on our property.

We had a sermon last week which reminded us that it's all in God's hands.

So If The Lord Wills (my current favorite saying)we will be in our new place by the end of October.

Little man has started the SPARKS program in lieu of pre-school.

I'm still couponing and doing pretty well at it. I'm actually doing a blog with a friend about it. I may post a link at a later date.

I'm down 6 lbs....and actually focused on eating right.

My sister is going thru a divorce and that is so much drama it deserves its own post.

Other than that...nothing much new.

Now, if I can only remember to blog more....

No comments: