Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I already have my New Years Resolution. I only ever make one. Usually it's about weight loss.

For the first time in a long time, I'm not going to start my year off thinking about my weight and what I didn't lose last year.

I've always believed that what you say can eventually become reality. That is, if you say it often enough.

So this year, I vow to stop saying that I don't keep a clean house. I vow in the year 2010 that I will say outloud that my house is in order, and everything is in it's place.

I vow that I will write in my prayer journal that I get assistance in keeping an orderly house.

I've already begun this year by making my bed every day. You wouldn't believe what a big difference that makes.

If anyone is reading this, have you thought about your New Years Resolutions? What are they?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was also thinking about this recently and I think I have finally figured out what I want to do this coming year. I want to figure out a business plan and stick to it. I don't have a certain business in mind or anything just yet, but I basically want to find a way to make extra money and I actually want to see it through. I have started many different things but I just never stick to them. I think it would be a huge benefit to both my family and myself. Now to find a great website to help make this a reality.

BTW....are you a flylady? It would really help with your resolution!

Countess B said...

yep...I'm a flylady...I actually already do her daily steps...its just a matter of getting motivated to get beyond the daily clean up. Good idea on the business plan. I had to write one, and I'll admit it can be intense. So be sure to block you some "no kid" time to focus on it. Good luck!