Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Do it again and die bitch!!

So last night I went back to hell Zumba class.

The class is 2 nights a week, and hopefully it will help me to get rid of some of these fat rolls extra inches.

About 1 minute into the first routine my body said "Wait a minute...I remember this, and this is bullshit. I told you - do it again and die bitch!!"

So I died last night. Yep, I'm writing to you from heaven. It's nice up here. Everyone is fat, and you get to eat all the chocolate you want, and have sex with whomever you want....and various other pleasures.

Oh wait, that was just my fantasy last night. Ok, back to hell Zumba.

I really hate my teacher. She's really perky, but she looks really stupid doing the moves. But then again, so do I, and the majority of the class.

And so help me, if one more skinny bitch joins our class I'm going to throw myself on the ground and have a hissy fit. I mean, give me a break!! Go lift weights or something to tone. Stop crowding in with the chubby people!!

Can't until class tomorrow!

No comments: