Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dream Journal

My dear friends, I must record this dream, and as I forgot my journal at home, well here is my second choice.

The dream may bore you, but I think it has a lot of little details that I need to examine.

For anyone that can help interperate please post a comment with your thoughts.

The dream starts at my dad's old trailer, except its all beat up and falling apart. I'm walking out of the hallway into the kitchen. I see two small red tree frogs. I make a comment to my step mom like "how did they get in here, don't they hibernate?"

She just shrugged and I stepped over them. Then I turned around and saw that the frogs were swollen. I yelled to my dad "why are these frogs swollen?" He said "Its the maggots, watch they'll explode from them here in a minute"

I was like - but they are still alive!!

He said, yeah, but there isn't anything we can do. So I watched the frogs and they started to swell up even more, and then opened their mouths and spit out - POTATO CHIPS!!

I was like - Daaaddd....they spit potato chips!

He said, the maggots must not like the chips....

So then I go to sit down by him on the couch, leaving the swollen frogs in the kitchen.

When I sit down by him (the couch was even our old couch) I started coughing...then I started coughing up these little black round things...

One time when I coughed it landed on my dad's foot...

I apologized and he said....that's okay, but it looks like you have the maggots....

I was like, dang it....I guess I better go to the hospital.

Then all of the sudden we were in my grandma's house (which my aunt now lives in), but my dad lived in it.

I went upstairs to change my clothes for the hospital. The only thing I could find that fit was an old fashioned lace dress....so I put it on, but I didn't have any shoes, so I had to go barefoot. I remember feeling really embarrassed about it.

My step mom yells at me to come and watch the TV, it's talking about the maggots. Meanwhile, I'm coughing up these black things the whole time. I'm just coughing them into a towel.

There is a TV program on about how the maggots are a new breed, and they reside in everyone. However if you eat something that angers them or makes them feel threatened they stick their tail through your esophageus and throat and spikes come out. It's not painful, but can be deadly. When you cough, the black things that come out are the heads of just a small few of them.

Flash, I'm walking down some stairs into the hospital. I remember that I was still barefoot, but I wasn't wearing the dress. I was wearing jeans and t-shirt. There were 2 other girls with me, and in my dream I knew that we were friends, but I have no idea who they were.

The hospital looked like an old Walmart that had been sectioned off. No one would tell me where the emergency room was. Everytime I asked someone they said "does it look like I'm on break? Do I have my purse in here?"

Finally someone directed us, and on the way we passed a booth where they are selling jewelry. The one girl with me accidentally knocks off a display and necklaces go flying. All three of us scramble to pick up the necklaces and make sure they weren't broken in the fall. We gather them up and return them to the lady in the booth.

She says that we have to wait for them to be inspected to verify that no stones were missing, or that we didn't swap them for fakes. I told her I couldn't wait, that I had the maggots and I had to go to the emergency room. She said she didn't care, that we all had to wait.

So after awhile a guy produces this paper and declares this is one of the tests, that there are 3 more. I hand him my business card (which was from my old job) and tell him to call me if he needed me, that I had to go to the emergency room. I told the other girls to just meet up with me later.

So then I get to the emergency room and there are two old ladies checking people in.

She described to me the loan I can use to pay for my medical expenses. I told her I had insurance. She said that she doesn't know if they will accept insurance, that I had to sign to agree to the loan. I said - WHATEVER, I'll sign it, I just need to get rid of these maggots.

Then she wrote a book recommendation on top of my sign in sheet.

Then I went to wait. After waiting until past midnight, and decided to leave - because I had to go to work tomorrow....so I started to walk out, and I was torn between getting treated, and going to work. Then I hear them calling my name. I run back in, and they say, no we meant Countess Dorfen. I was like...oh...that's not me, but I'll stay. I need to find out how to get rid of these maggots.

Then my alarm went off.

Weird, weird weird - and no I wasn't watching animal channel, or medical anything before I went to bed. I watched my Flavor of Love that I had DVR'd...

No comments: