Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's not like I was hiding it...

I'm a slob. I think I've made references to this before. It's not that I'm against neat and orderly things. If you were to see my desk and office at work, you would never believe I'm a snob.

At work, I have a place for everything, and everything in its place. I've very organized and can find what I need in a matter of seconds.

However, to see my true self you only have to look at my jeep. Even from the outside. I have mud splashed up the side. Clear up to the handle. And I don't really care.

If you open the doors, you will find a binder, a bit of trash, and lots of kids toys. Some cracker crumbs, and pop tart remains.

In the very back, I have a blanket, some bubble bath that fell out of the bag last shopping trip, a large box that contains my new mailbox, some kids clothes, a few things of oil, and an ice scraper.

So I don't really think about this, because this is me...this is how I am....

But Liza's cousin decided to help my daughter into her car seat last night, and the look on her face was total horror. She just kept saying...Countess?? Countess....what happened?

I just said, don't mind the mess....I have better things to do then stand in the freezing cold and clean my car out, or wash my car.

Man, that sounds wrong even to me.

So I went home and cleaned my living room and my kitchen....at 9:00 at night.....and I made my kids help.

No wonder I'm on medication - I've got issues

No comments: