Monday, March 3, 2008

You never know how much you appreciate your own children until you watch someone else's.

I, in a moment of insanity, agreed to watch 3 of my sister's 4 children.

So that means that all evening on Friday and all day Saturday I had my daughter - Princess Drama(3), her son - Austonio (3), Her other son - Tay Tay (22 months), My son - Prince Drama, and my beautiful, wonderful baby niece - Rissa Roo (2 months).

Whew, ok...so for the most part, aside from my daughters curtains being yanked down, and all of her toys thrown into the middle of the room, along with her blankets....She and Austonio did just fine.

However, Prince Drama and Tay Tay got along like oil and water. Both are at the age where they think they are entitled to everything, and will not share. So there was a lot of screaming, and hitting and kicking.

You should have seen the look on their face when I would kick them!! Wooo Hooo....makes me laugh just to think about it.

But my little Rissa Roo....ahhh....to hold her on my chest while she slept...it almost made me want another one...

But then I remembered...those little one, grow up into bigger ones, that take the little frying pan from the Dora kitchen, and scoop all of the water out of the toilet and onto the bathroom floor, then shove a roll a toilet paper and flush.........

Ahhhhh...if my DH wasn't fixed I would have cut his nuts myself....

No comments: