Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Item Number 3 - Large Zip Lock Freezer Bags

I always keep a box of these in my house. I have used them for such a variety of things. I mean the obvious reason is for food. If you buy in bulk at the grocery store, yadda yadda. I also use it to marinate my meat and/or veggies.

Here are the other uses I've found:

Storing smaller zip lock baggies of moon sand and accessories

Small Army Men that invade my living room - blend into my carpt (they are camo) and then stab me in the foot as I walk past. I'll have to have a talk with Santa about bringing parent hurting toys to my house.

Dirty Diapers - nuff said.

Puzzle pieces that have migrated to the wrong room, or the board for the puzzle is currently MIA.

Make up and hair products when I'm traveling. I don't want to take a chance that my mousse will explode and get all over my clothes.

Sometimes I just carry an empty one around looking for things to go into it. Ok, I don't do that. If I did then my house might actually get uncluttered - and I can't have that!!!

No comments: