Friday, July 8, 2011

A wild update appears......

Is it bizarre that I post so randomly on here? Yes, it probably is, but since this blog is mostly for my own venting purposes it will be fine.

As I type this my children drive their toys over my sorted laundry in the hall and my husband yells to me from the back of the house "Honey, have you seen my bow? You know, my old one that I don't really use anymore." Right, like I was the one to use his deer hunting bow last. Give me a little credit, I would have used the newer one.

Anyhow, over a month ago my husband and I started on a weight loss/get healthy journey. We are loosely using the "17 day diet by Mike Moreno. We stuck with it hardcore for the first 17 day cycle, but have modified it to fit our lifestyle. Doing so has allowed DH to lose over 30 lbs and I've lost over 15 lbs.

Woo hooo!!! This is HUGE for me. I'm on track to feeling healthier and more involved in life and I'm doing it WITHOUT MEDICATION!

Ok, that being said I wanted a place I could rate recipes that I make and until I find a better site to do so, this is it. So be prepared form some recipe sharing going on......

No comments: