Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Whateva

So, when I go home at night, I always come up with great blog topics...and I'll write the blog in my head as I clean up and beat discipline my children. Then, when I get time to sit down and actually write something, I'm blank.

I think it may have to do with the fact that I always sit down AFTER I've taken my meds. They put me on an even keel where nothing bothers me.

Where's the drama, where's the irritability? That makes for good blogs. If everything is coming up tulips, what is there to write about?

We are taking the kids trick or treating one last time tonight. This will be their third trip. We go so many times, not for the candy - Lord knows my fat ass doesn't need it, but to allow all grandmas to see the kids in their costumes.

And trust me, the kids are NOT dressing up for no reason. They want a reward, darn it. So tonight they will don, once again, the princess costume, and the dragon costume. And I will listen to everyone ooo and ahh over have fabulous my children are. Sigh...my kids are so damn cute!

We are also dressing up one of our dogs, Olivia. She will be a butterfly. She hates the costume. But we are her parents, and we decide everything in her life. So she can get over herself, and if she tries to chew her costume I'll beat discipline her.

So there, there's a nice boring post for ya. But no one reads this anyhow, so it's all for me.

I should comment on myself to make myself feel important....

2 comments:

Countess B said...

That wasn't boring Countess...try writing down your ideas...that might help.

Keep up the good work!

just to see me smile said...

you are silly. I read them daily. most of the time I really just don't have time to say that i did. I like the strike throughs they make me smile.