Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do I make the best of a situation or stick to my guns?

I'll post pictures here as soon as I take some. But the car came home last night. I wasn't sure what I should do. Pout and be a bitch so that my point gets driven home? Or just make the best and show some enthusiasm.

So I showed some interest. I learned some things last night. But here is my dilemma. I am trying to strenghthen my relationship with God. This whole car thing is bringing people back into my life that aren't anywhere near God. Don't have any desire to be close to God.

The club is called Voodoo Kustoms, and they are all about skulls, and evil eat your liver music and - well - very negative stuff. But my husband and these friends think it's really cool. And in it's own way I guess it is. They all dress like the 50's. There are a lot of families involved.

But I don't know what to do. I'm probably not being very clear. It's a moral dilemma. Am I comprimising my relationship with God by spending LOTS of time with people that have no interest in God? Will it bring me down, and sever my relationship with the Lord?


I don't think that it will do anything that I don't allow it to do. So ultimately I just have to be strong.

But we know how weak I am. This will be interestig, to say the least.

No comments: