Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally I might be getting back into my blogging groove

I'll admit it. I haven't felt like blogging. I didn't have anything interesting or fun, or funny to share. Being on medication kinda of makes you content. Which can really be boring.

Plus I've been making some changes in my life. I've started to walk with God again. It's a slow process, because I have A LOT of changes to make. And I only have minimal support at home. But I am determined. It's a life long walk anyhow, so why rush it?

I went to the Women of Faith conference in Cleveland this weekend. It was good. It wasn't really what I expected. I'm not really sure what I expected. More information, more praise, deeper praise. More conversation. I take that back, I had plenty of conversations. More "deep - spiritual" conversations.

Then I came home. To a very uncontent husband. We talked about our weekend. Shared what had happened. I, of course, was exhausted. So I wanted to go to bed right after the kids, since I had church in the morning. He, however, wanted to go riding. At 10:00 at night.

Ummmm...ok. If you want to, go ahead, I'm going to bed.

So I went to bed. And he went riding. Where? I don't know. How long? I don't know. Did he see anyone? Hit the bars? He didn't share, and my pride won't let me ask.

I knew soemthing was up when he woke up full of energy in the morning. Ready to go. That's not normal for him.

Then, after church, he let me nap without a word, did the dishes after supper, straightened up the living room, and was in a GREAT mood. He even rubbed my feet for me. Which is very rare.

I wonder what he felt guilty about? I wonder if I even want to know.

No comments: