Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time Management

All right. I wanna know how everyone else gets everything done. I freakin busted my butt yesterday after work, getting stuff packed up for the garage sale. Then I cooked dinner, and once I sat down for dinner, I was DONE! But I forced myself to get up and go to the computer to pay bills.

THEN I was really done. I didn't want to clean up after supper, I didn't want to pick up toys. I just wanted to SLEEP!!!

How does everyone keep their house in tip top shape, when mine looks like a cyclone hit it.

I have a full basket of folded laundry sitting in my living room waiting to be put away since Monday. I have 2 hampers full of dirty clothes that need to be washed. I have 4 comforters that need to go to the laundry mat because they won't fit in my washer.

I'm not even going to start on the status of my junk room and my bedroom/junk room.

All of this clutter is bringing me down. It's bad chi and I'm totally feeling it. I woke up this morning with severe pain in between my shoulder blades. It feels like I've been carrying a HUGE weight on my back - and I have.

It's the feeling of being a crap wife/mother because I can't get it all done.

So tell me, what's the trick?

1 comment:

Sornie said...

Hmmm, I'd say that the big secret is to prioritize. There, now that's vague.