Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did you know?

That if you have a Verizon Razr and you set the alarm, it will not go off if you have a text?

That when pressed I can do in 20 minutes what I usually do in 45 mins. (Non sexual, of course)

That I can be convinced to take another rescue, even though it's only 10 weeks old and not housebroken?

That you can slice a chunk out of your finger with the same disposable razor you use to shave your legs?

That because of said chunk missing you will score 74 on a typing test that you know you could have scored 98?

That not putting out to your spouse can cause them to be EXTRA grouchy?

That a woman can wear men's deodorant, and no one will notice? (I couldn't find mine, and I didn't have time to search)

That Lipton Green Tea doesn't taste to bad room temp?

Ok, that's enough of that. Sornie - I hope I don't beat your record. If I do, I know it is because you jinxed me!!

No comments: