Monday, September 22, 2008

I see the light!!!

Yeah!!! Saturday night I got my power back. What a blessing! I have to give all the glory to God that my family and I made it through that without killin each other.

I will be gone most of this week. I have training in PA for work. I'll be gone Wednesday and Thursday.

I know you are all worried about how you will live without me...but I trust you.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

I need some encouragement on my weight loss dream. I'm really slacking, and my self esteem is showing it. I did get my hair cut, and I love it - so that helped a bit.

I got irritated for the first time at members of my church. I made it 9 months before I got irritated at someone. That's pretty good, right?

I'm trying to be witting and funny, but I'm tooo tired. I need themes for each day of the week so that I have a topic. I'm open to suggestions

No comments: