Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I said I'm sorry for pushing him.

Yesterday, my DH and I were watching an episode of the Dog Whisperer. Most of you remember my intense fascination with Caesar Milan. Ok, maybe not so intense since I'm not sure I spelled his name write, and I don't feel like looking it up.

Anyhow, my two little blessings were outside playing on their swings set and climbing slidey thingy. Pretty soon, the daughter comes running in with the son whimpering behind her.

"Mom, I said I'm sorry to him."

"What? DH, pause the TV. What did you say sorry to your brother for?"

"I said I'm sorry for pushing him off the slide."

"DAUGHTER!!! Which slide did you push him off of?"

"The big one mommy. I said I'm sorry for pushing him off the slide." She is talking about the slide that is about as tall as me. I'm 5'5". It's probably only 5'.

"How far up was he?"

"Really high Mommy"

"Son, come here. Are you hurt? Are you bleeding? Do you have a bump? Scrape? Boo Boo?

"No Mommy, Bubby (He calls his sister Bubby, I don't know why) Bubby push me on slide."

"I know honey, but Mommy needs to know if you are hurt"

"No hurt Mommy, Bubby said Horry" That's not a typo, he replaces H's for S's. He's only two, remember.

"Ok, well maybe you two should come inside and relax for a few minutes."

In unison, "No mommy, we'll be good."

Then they take off flying out the door.

Man I love how tough my kids are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi readers
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)