Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Books

Sorry I missed you all yesterday. My babysitter was sick, and my daughter is running a fever. So I wasn’t able to check the computer.

I’m listening to a really great book while I’m driving. It’s called Envy and it’s by Sandra Brown. She is my new favorite for listening to while I drive.

One thing that I noticed this morning is that it is incredibly erotic to listen to a male voice read the dirty parts of the book. I find myself wondering if he got turned on while reading it.

But aside from that, it’s a really good book. As was the last one that I listened to. I just want to sit in my car and listen. And maybe touch myself lightly…

I’m also almost finished reading Eragon. It’s our book club book. It’s pretty good. Definatly not one I would choose for myself. I mean, come on, 500+ pages and no smut? What’s the point of reading it?

But I did read it, and thank god I’m almost done.

I’m going to suggest The Glass Castle for my next book. By Jeannette Walls. I haven’t read it yet, but it looks really good.

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have something more exciting to post.

No comments: