Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Dog Whisperer

I openly admit it. I LOVE this man. Caesar Millan is AWESOME.

First of all, I think he's hot. He's not my normal type, I'm usually drawn to bad boys. However, something about it is just HOT.

Second, I love that he is not afraid about looking silly when he's acting like a dog. It really helps get his point across.

Third, he is all about energy. I am all about energy. He explains things in a very easy to understand manner about how to treat the dog.

I wish that he would do a show about dealing with your kids. He hints that he uses similar techniques with his children, and that seems viable to me. But I would like to see it in action.

DH loves him because he has Pitts that he uses in his teaching, and we both feel he is helping to break the stereotype.

Plus he drives jeeps. Which is another plus in our book.

And he has an accent. Who doesn't love an accent?

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

He's a cool guy. I don't know if anyone will ever break the pit stereotype though, sadly enough. We raised them for years.. Best dog there is as far as I'm concerned.