Thursday, February 14, 2008

So if we pay this one off first....

I'm in financial mode right now. I don't know why. I'm really focused on our finances, and life. Probably because there is a high possibility that by summer my husband could be taking a pay cut to get a more "at home" job.

Honestly, I'm relieved. It's very difficult to be able to focus on me and the things I want when he's hardly ever home, and when he isn't home he's pissy if I'm out and about doing things without him.

So anyhow, I'm trying to focus on getting us out of debt, living debt free, so that we can go back into debt to build our house.

I figure, with a little planning, we could be mostly out of debt in 4-5 years. That's a long ways away, and I'm going to do what I can to make it happen more quickly, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've done really good about living without using credit for the last 3 years. Hopefully we can continue that trend.

Right now I'm reading a book about frugal living. Then I have a book call "The Everything Get Out of Debt Book" We'll see how that is.

I'm motivated, darn it. LOL

No comments: