Friday, February 8, 2008

Try to make me go to Rehab....

Well, I learned a lot yesterday. First thing is that I can't drink, at all, for the next 15 months or so.

Yeah, that's something to look forward to.

But I'm willing to make this sacrifice to get back to my old self. Whatever it takes, I'm gonna do it.

The other thing I learned is that I don't have to go to counseling, or anything, because what is wrong with me is chemical, not mental.

Yeah!!! I'm not mental. That's a plus.

Also, I learned that, really, I have it pretty good. I really don't have anything in my life major to complain about.

So....now it's just looking forward. With a daily cocktail of Cymbalta and Wellbutrin. And no alcohol.

DH is happy, now he always has a DD. Damn it.

At least there's no alcohol in sushi.

Also I posted here today.

No comments: