Thursday, October 30, 2008

Has anyone researched...

I need some information. I plan on researching it myself. Someday. In my spare moments. When I've read all the good blogs out there, and all my bills are paid, and my house is clean.



Request No. 1.



Antidepressants:


  1. Aren't they time released?

  2. Is it normal that if you miss 1 pill you turn back into an angry bitch?

  3. If #2's answer is yes - how are you ever supposed to get off the dang durn things?


Request No. 2.


Blogs



  1. Has anyone found a blog written by a redneck man? I've seen plenty from red neck women, but not men.

  2. How often does everyone update their blogroll?

  3. How can you find out whose blogroll you are on?

  4. How do I post those little buttons at the end of a post so that people can to to TMI Tuesday and Wednesday Weirdness and HNT?

Ok, that's it for now.

No comments: