Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Just so I can keep up with the rest of the gang:

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why? Mango. It's filling and delicious...and banannas sometimes make me gag.

2. What is something that makes you sad? Animal cruelty

3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?I would be whippin someone's ass. With a quickness.

4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with? They are all the same to me.

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera) I've only seen Liza do it, and she's pretty good at it, so I can't bitch to much. I don't really have much road rage.

6. Do you ever multitask while driving? I will sometimes text while driving or hand stuff to my kids, or eat. If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it? At least 3 times a week.

7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? I prefer to be at least 15 minutes early.Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events? Less punctual. Mostly because I am taking my kids and they can take FOREVER to get ready.

8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? I haven't noticed any "cute" quirks. I really need to look for that. Now if you ask me what quirks irritate the hell out of me.....

Be sure to check out more Wednesday Weirdness.

1 comment:

Mz Pinkie said...

nice answers. happy Wednesday =)