Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Wednesday Weirdness #24
1.) Do you think you're approachable? I think I am totally approachable. However, I have been told by, well most everyone that knows me, that I am NOT approachable. That I throw off this "stay the eff away from me" vibe.

2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Predict things before they happen. Why? Avoid catastrophe, win the lottery, bet on sports teams " Why would I not want to read minds? I didn't say I didn't want to read people's minds, I just want to predict things more than read people's minds.

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up? No, No and a thousand times No. Broke up means just that. Usually the reason we broke up was because I finally figured out what a loser he was.

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely? A little of both. Sometimes I dream of sex with a Matt Hughes. That's both my imagination runnin wild AND what's really on my mind.

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations? I use them way to much. They are the common language here at work, but it's a bad example for my children. Yes, if I'm angry I can't control it.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want?
Never ever ever. That is just mean and selfish and greedy.

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it?
Yesterday. I told myself that I wouldn't confide in the other admin, and then went ahead and told her what should have stayed to myself.

8.) If you could meet one musician who is no longer alive, who would it be?
I can't really think of any dead musicians that I would like to meet or spend time with....is that sad?

No comments: