Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just don't know

So this morning was library/story day and McDonalds with the other SAHM's. This is such a difficult adjustment. We just got home and I put the kids down for a nap and I don't know what to do with myself. There is so much housework that it's overwhelming and I'm not sure where to start. Plus part of me just wants to veg while the kids aren't up my backside. I just don't know what to do.

I know I need to make a list of projects and I need to set forth a scheudle for myself. It's wonderful having other SAHM's that are giving me ideas of things to do, however they have all been doing this awhile and have their days scheduled and planned and their houses are perfectly clean and.....can you tell I feel inadequate. My self worth is very low right now, and I'm not sure how to raise it back up, short of landing another job. Which I don't know to do until I have to.

Anyone want to give me an example of their day so that I can take ideas to model my own?

Thanks

No comments: