Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TMI Tuesday # 159

1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault?
No and No. (Knock on wood) And stop asking questions like this, you'll jinx me.


2. Have you ever voted? Yes. Once. How old were you the first time you voted? I think I was 25.

3. Are you glad this election cycle is over? Yes Now the finger pointing may begin.

4. Do you have guilty pleasure? Yes What is it (or are they)? Chocolate Chip Cookies, Blogging, Reading, Laying around watching TV for more than 15 minutes at a time. That is SOOOOO decedant.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently? I don't embarass easily. I can't think of anything for this. Maybe scream at the teenagers in the back of my mom's explorer on Halloween to GET OUT AND WALK!


Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you? None yet, and hopefully not at all, ever.

3 comments:

Elle Dubya said...

I can't remember the last time I had more than 15 minutes in front of the television watching a show of my own choosing. Re-runs of iCarly and Drake & Josh don't count, do they? Happy Tuesday =)

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Finger pointing? Oh, I sure hope not...

Ashly Star said...

Chocolate chip cookies rock.

Happy tMI!