Thursday, November 20, 2008

Still Adjusting

So I'm still adjusting to my hopefully temporary Stay At Home Mom status. However I did have a run in with some beans for the bean bag. Here are some pics...




















Ntoice the little white things on the floor and the stuff everywhere. That's because I had to move my furniture to to get the busted bag of little white balls. My children had "accidentaly" busted the bag when trying to retrieve a ball. So I had to shovel, literally, little white balls into a trash bag and then sweep.






Here's another pic of the destruction....











So after several hours, one meal, breaking up several fights, an hour talk with my very much missed Auntie CH....I finally got the floor to look like this:




1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

I HATE BEAN BAGS for that very reason.