Monday, November 24, 2008

My Monday Morning Confession

My confession for today is:

I wanted to delete this blog and create a new one. But I couldn't do it. I am going to share this blog with some people from church. If they aren't comfortable with it, they don't have to read it, right?

I feel very exposed, but I'm doing it.

The other portion of this post is to let you know that My Monday Morning Confession will be changed to my Monday Mission. I plan on using this to take pictures of projects I'm working on and the progress (or lack thereof). I'm hoping that by sharing it will motivate me to get things done. Instead of sitting around and watching Franklin.

I'll probably post my first mission later today. When I get the pictures taken. It's a scary mission, should I chose to accept it.

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

You can do it!!!!!! (think waterboy here) lol. I'm always here to help.

Elle Dubya said...

have you ever shared your blog with those in real life? if not, please email me - i'd like to offer an off-blog opinion.