Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Basics

So, I don't know blog etiquette. I don't even know how to spell etiquette.

For instance, I read the blogs on the left daily. I'm afraid to leave a comment. I mean, I think I'm totally different from their "usual" readers, and I'm afraid my comments will seem trite, or dumb, or worse yet, naive.

There are a few blogs that I actually feel comfortable enough to leave a comment. But, as I'm sure they will tell you, I need more practice on being witty.


I used to be funny, back before I had kids and before "the comments". I'm constantly told that I'm TOO outspoken, and I say things I shouldn't. So I've been trying to change that about myself, but people don't seem as drawn to me anymore.

Hmmmmm...maybe I should tell those people that told me to moderate myself to GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!

Woo Hooo...I was able to incorporate the F bomb into a post - GO ME!

2 comments:

Avitable said...

If you have something to say about the post, just comment. It's that easy.

Mrs. S. said...

HA! Feel free to comment anytime... And use the f-bomb..