Friday, November 9, 2007

What to talk about???

So I don't know what to talk about today.

The beads that have GHB? (Good thing they weren't anal)

That I'm having a bonding day tomorrow with my mom and my sisters? (Pedicures, Sushi, Hair Styleing Galore)

That I'm going to have my sister take a picture of my breasts so that I can remember when they were perky? (Ok, they are only perky when they are in a bra, so they will be in a bra in the picture)

That I really need to focus on losing weight, you know, not eat whatever the hell I want? (I can say that when I'm not hungry, ask me again in a few hours and Satan will growl "I'll eat whatever the hell I want" from somewhere deep inside me.)

That I found grey hairs this morning? (I think they are blonde, but no one else does)

That I look great today, and no one has noticed? (Umm, hello assholes, a little bit of compliments goes a long way)

That all the guys here reassure me that I'll look like shit for dyeing my hair dark? (Fuck them, I don't care. I want something DIFFERENT, and I was told I'd lose my job if I pierced my nose. Now piercing my tongue is ok....guess my boss is still hoping for a below desk blow job)

That I need someone to tell me how to post pictures to my profile, and to the blog, because I'm HTML/Blogger/Internet retarded? ('Nuff said)

3 comments:

robkroese said...

I don't understand why they don't just repackage those things as date-rape beads.

Avitable said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41641&topic=12465

Countess B said...

Diesel:

I think that's a great idea, and you should be in marketing. It's all about the spin - baby.

Avitable:

Wow...thank you. Here I thought you were a total asshole. You have now modified my fantasy of you.