Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quiz Thing

Here is an e-mail between my sister and myself this morning:

This was my answers regarding her:



Body: So You Think You Know Me...
(2 Points) My name: Dear
(4 Points) My last name: Sister
(4 Points) Who am I in love with: Yourself (Ha Ha) – I guess Prasanna
(1 Points) Where did we meet: Ummm..at the hospital I’m guessing
(6 Points) Take a stab at my middle name: I dunno – Dork? (the correct one)
(1 Points) Where do I work: Some Indian place helping people come into this country
(3 Point) What am I afraid of: Poverty?
(2 Points) Do I smoke : Only weed
(3 Points) Do I drink: Only on days that end in Y
(3 points) Do you think Im a virgin: Ha Ha Ha…I’m still laughing over that one.
(1 Point) Do I have any siblings: Nope, only child
(2 Points) How many: I said you were an only child, that means 0 siblings
(2 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do: Have sex?
(1 Point) How many piercings do I have: 5, 2 in each ear and one in your nose (unless you have one in your cha cha that I don’t know about)
(4 Points) How many tattoos do I have: None (loser)
(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music: You prefer classical, but will listen to Folk if you have to
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing: Very very shy. We’re working on getting you to open up and share a little bit
(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Total Rebel -
(2 Points) Whats my favorite color: Ummm…fushia? (Green)
(3 Points) Name something I hate: Me?
(4 Points) Name a talent I have: Playing the skin flute
(4 Points) Whats my phone number: 666-666-6666
(4 Points) What kind of sneakers do I wear: Hooker Boots
(4 Points) Do I have any pets: A Monkey (in your pants) Ha Ha
(2 Points) Who am I dating/likeing right now: A terrorist (according to our Dad and Step Dad)
(5 Points) How long have I been dating/liking them: A few years now
(5 Points) What is my worst habit: Breathing
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring: A Vibrator, books, food and a huge supply of batteries (oh wait, that’s me) A phone, food and TV

Now here is her response to me:

Body: So You Think You Know Me...
(2 Points) My name: Countess
(4 Points) My last name: B Formally know as *****
(4 Points) Who am I in love with: Yourself!! Ok maybe DH too
(1 Points) Where did we meet: mmmm good question…at a bar
(6 Points) Take a stab at my middle name: Ann (I actually had to think about that one)
(1 Points) Where do I work: *******
(3 Point) What am I afraid of: Paying Bills LOL
(2 Points) Do I smoke : Yeah like a chimney
(3 Points) Do I drink: Only on days that end in Y
(3 points) Do you think Im a virgin: Yep some how you birthed two kids and remained a virgin (you must be Mary).
(1 Point) Do I have any siblings: Not sure you are adopted
(2 Points) How many: Not sure …we picked you up on the side of the road
(2 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do: touch yourself
(1 Point) How many piercings do I have: 3 piercings (b/c your too scared to get one on your cha cha)
(4 Points) How many tattoos do I have: 4 (unless you have one on your butt)
(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music: Books on CD
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing: Biotchy
(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You don’t know what rules are!!
(2 Points) Whats my favorite color: Blue
(3 Points) Name something I hate: non-smokers
(4 Points) Name a talent I have: being hateful
(4 Points) Whats my phone number: 333-333-3333 (that is the son of Satan b/c you are below me LOL)
(4 Points) What kind of sneakers do I wear: Wal-Mart brand
(4 Points) Do I have any pets: 3 Dogs
(2 Points) Who am I dating/likeing right now: A biker Trucker guy (I hope DH doesn’t find out)
(5 Points) How long have I been dating/liking them: I don’t know like 6 I think
(5 Points) What is my worst habit: Reading
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring: well you already answered that one A Vibrator, books, food and a huge supply of batteries



I love my sister - she knows me so well.

No comments: