Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A day off

So I had to take yesterday off work, because my sitter had a serious doctors appointment, and my back up had already made plans.

When I told the daughter that I wasn't going to work, she said, Thank you Mama, thank you for spending the day with me. Sometimes she's so sweet that I almost regret beating her. (Trust me, she deserves it)

We had a pretty good day, topping it off by going to the library, where the son decided to hide from me, and piss off the librarians by running behind the checkout counter. I got A LOT of very hateful stares.

Fuck em I say. That was probably the most excitement they've had all day, chasing my little lovely around while he dodged and weaved like a pro.

It's kinda difficult to run with books in your arms. And I got a lot of dirty stares when I yelled to a perfect stranger, "Catch that little bastard" Oh, but he loves my pet names for him...

Then we went to Pamida to shop for outfits for picture day. They had ZERO dress up outfits.

WTF, I mean, they have every other christmas thing out, why not outfits????

So after teaching my daughter to say, stupid fucking Pamida, we went home.

The craziness starts tomorrow, so I probably won't post until next week. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: