Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Because I'm Lazy

Born in: Canton, Ohio

Raised in: Various Cities, Ohio

Planned baby: If you count sex at a church weiner roast, then yes

Birth date: April 24

Youngest or oldest: oldest

Hair length: Which hair???

Eye color: Blue

Mood: tired

Height: 5'5"

Lefty/Righty: righty

LOVE LIFE:

Do you remember your first real relationship? With anger

Shortest relationship: Do one night stands count?

Have you ever been heartbroken? yes

Have you ever fallen for a friend? yes i have............

Are you afraid of commitment? Only to mortgages...

Do you believe in love at first sight? Lust yes, love, no


THIS OR THAT:

Love or money: This time I married for Love, next time it's for money

One night stands or relationships: One night stands

TV or internet: Both, at the same time (I'm such a tramp)

Pepsi or coke: Diet please

Wild night out or romantic night in: what's romance?

Phone or in person: Sex

HAVE YOU EVER:

Have you ever been caught having sex?: Yup!! Lotsa times

Have you ever skinny dipped?: Yup

Have you ever finished a novel in a day? Yep

Have you ever been streaking? Yep - it was an initiation rite for a group I belong to

Have you ever fallen in public? Yep, while carrying my child in her carseat....and no one offered to help, or to see if me or my baby was ok.


ARE YOU:

Are you a silly person?: Nope, always straighlaced

Are your parents still married? Nope


OTHER:

How do you dress? I prefer to wear sexy nighties, but the people at Walmart look at me funny

Are you scared of growing up old and alone? One can only dream.....

3 comments:

No said...

Have you ever had sex inside a church?

It's really cool.

No said...

Man, I was feeling really good about our "brand new" 2001 car....

Now, I'm depressed.

No said...

woops..wrong blog post.