Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Picture Time!

The kids get pictures taken this Friday at Sears.

I'm so on top of things as a mom that I don't even have outfits for them yet.

Would it be in bad taste to have them get their pics in their play clothes?

If I wanted the picture to be true to life, I would have it taken in underwear and diaper, as this is what they prefer to wear.

Actually, they prefer to be completely naked, but the girl likes to touch herself if she's naked, and the boy doesn't know the meaning of the word "control" yet. So I allow minimal naked time.

So what do I do when I'm down to the wire? I call my mommy. See, my mommy shops - ALOT. And she LUUURRRVVEEESSS to brag about what she buys for the kids.

So I figure I let her know that I don't have an outfit yet, and PRESTO, like magic, she'll show up with one.

Well, at least she does for my sister's kids. I'm going to see if that works for me too.

No comments: