Monday, November 12, 2007

LOOK AT ME, DAMNIT!

I think I'm an attention whore. Or something.

Let me go back a bit. I used to be a total goody goody. I think I've mentioned this before, or maybe I mentioned it here. I've never done any drugs, didn't drink until I was out of high school, didn't have sex until I was 17. I've only had 3 sexual partners, the third and last being my DH.

I was even given the nickname of Queen of the Goody Goodies, being shortened to Queenie, which people still call me to this day.

Now it's a little different.

I won't go into exactly why, but I'll get to the point of my post.

First of all, I work in a somewhat conservitive type job. I've always worked in an office. I've always had (and still have) an upmost professional appearance and demeanor. People tease me about my message on my cell phone, and how I answer my phone at home.

However, I'm addicted to tatoos. Guys that have tatoos make me hot. Ok, girls that have them make me hot too.

I love them on myself. I love looking at them. I love getting them.

I only have 3, but I want more. I plan for them, and they all symbolize something in my life.

But this weekend, I pierced my nose. WHA!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?

I have always loved my sisters nose piercing, but never thought I'd do it to myself. But DH was getting his second sitting on his tatoo and he was like - "just go do it"

First of all, it hurt like a mutha (I always wanted to say mutha). Second, it's done by hand.

The needle they use is HUGE. At least 2 1/2 inches long.

They shove a tube up your nose because they have to push the needle all the way through, and they need to have something in there to catch it.

Now that Avitable (whom I imagined naked to take my mind from the pain) showed me how to post pics, I'll post some on here to show my tats and my piercings.

THEN - NO WAIT THERE'S MORE - THEN I WENT AND DIED MY HAIR BLACK.

Everyone says I look Goth. That's not the look I was going for.

The moral of the story is, I like to shock people. I like people to pay attention to me.

And I'm tired of showing my tits.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Imagining me naked might cause mental scarring and seizures. You should be careful.

WickedMayhem247 said...

LOL!!! I do remember you when you were the "Goody" in school. To think back on that, man we didn't exactly get along much did we? Ain't it funny how things change?


I like tattoos on girls. Not ALOT of tatts, but strategicaly (sp?) placed tatts are DAMN HOT!

I am not, however, a fan of nose piercings. Never have been. Never will be. Not a big fan of alot of piercings to be honest. I guess I am odd that way.


I want to see you with black hair.

And by the way...

I have never seen your tits. ;)


Love!!!
The Wicked One