Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm such a dork.....

This is going to see really, really, well, dorkish.

Diesel commented on one of my posts. It made me laugh.

Then I was on cloud nine, because someone that I read daily commented on my blog.

I get this same feeling when Sornie comments.

I want to ask for their autograph. I want to show everyone, look, look who commented.

And I'm not a star chaser, or whatever you want to call it. I'd like to think I don't fall into that hype.

But I did have a friend that dated a local radio station DJ, and I felt famous hanging out with him, and telling people that he was part of my "circle".

I must have low self esteem.

Living on a wooded, secluded 5 acres, in a small town is starting to get to me. I should consider moving to the city.

Ok, this post was lame,and not funny at all, but I'm still giddy from reading the comment.

Oh yeah, and I had someone tell me today that I was beautiful. That puts me on cloud nine every time!!

If I wasn't having problems with my libido, I'd run to the bathroom to touch myself lightly.

I'll try to post better tomorrow...

3 comments:

Dirty Dan Sin said...

thanks for the link!

Avitable said...

I always touch myself when my favorite bloggers comment on my blog. So I know how you feel.

Countess B said...

OMG, I think I just had an orgasm. I better go change my underwear.

Note to self: Strive for some dignity, will ya?. Just because the thought of Avitable touching his....wait, those posts are for your other blog....sheesh!