Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And the journey begins.....again.......for the 15th time

Hey, at least I don't give up forever right?

I'm back on track to be healthful. According to my endocrinologist I have to lose 10 lbs to be out of the danger zone for diabetes. Then I can quit taking my meds for diabetes. Yippee!!!

So last night I went to the gym. According to the good Dr. I must incorporate 60 additional minutes of movement a day. So I've been trying to keep it simple. Go the gym when I can. I'm going to buy a pedometer. Dancing with my princess daughter. Stuff like that.

I REALLY pushed myself at the gym yesterday. DH was very proud....and I was proud of myself as well. Now I just have to try it again.

Oh yeah, and I got a new toothbrush. Normally this ins't major news, but I got my first electric one. Wow is that weird. I haven't decided if I like it or not. I can only imagine that's what it would feel like if I put a vibrator in my mouth.....not that I would ever do that......

No comments: