Thursday, January 31, 2008

Did you give her a drink after 8?

Remember on the Gremlins movie there were certain things you couldn't do or the cute little thingies turned into Gremlins?

Well, that's kinda how it is with my daughter. She can't have anything to drink after 8 o'clock at night, or she'll pee the bed. I know this, she knows this, and I thought my DH knew this.

I was wrong.

There's nothing better than waking up to a warm sensation on your side at 2 a.m.

The having a pissed of (better than pissed on, like me hee hee) DH raising his voice at your daughter, who is already upset and sobbing.

So, what the hell do you do to clean piss out of a mattress? We dried it up as much as possible, then putting baking soda on it, and then flipping it. I didn't know if I should scrub it with soap and water, or what??

I can't throw it away and get a new one. I'm lucky I got this one. And she'll probably have an accident again.

1 comment:

jsttrintofgrtout said...

I had to laugh reading that...I have been there. I remember when my boy was little. We put him in his crib in just a diaper. When we woke up his crappy diaper was off...and he smeared it all over himself, the walls, and the crib.

From that day on I told the man to make sure he had a pair of shorts on over his diaper at bedtime...did he listen...NO!

He had fun cleaning that up by himself--he was also mad at the child---do they forget who the adult is sometimes?