Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No specific subject

I feel a little better today. Not 100%, but I would say I'm at about 80%.

I have a lot on my mind today. Lots of deep thoughts. Not really anything I can share. But it's preventing me from being amusing, even to myself.

One thought that I can share. I've never flossed. Honest!! I don't have disgusting teeth. They aren't perfect, mostly because I'm a smoker and a drink ALOT of tea. But I brush them regularly. I just don't floss. I'm afraid I'll cut myself. And who has time, honestly? I'm lucky I have time to brush my hair, let alone floss my teeth.

I forgot to thaw anything out for dinner, so that leaves pasta. Is gnocchi only supposed to be a side dish? Because I was going to make it the main focus of tonights dinner.

I need a different way to fix gnocchi other than top it with red sauce. My daughter doesn't eat red sauce. My son would make a huge mess.

Is broccoli a bad side to serve with gnocchi? I would rather make spinach, but what would be a good compliment to the gnocchi?

I don't have anything really good that I'm reading right now, and that irritates me.

I think I need to buy presents for my family get together this weekend, but I'm not sure, so I'll need to call my sister.

See what I mean? Not amusing at all.....Maybe I'll be better tomorrow

No comments: