Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who would have imagined?

Yesterday I get a call from my dad. He asks me if I remember Tim Farmer. Wow, yeah I do. He was a year older than me. Blonde and very cute.

Why?

Well, he works with me, and he asked if I was related to you.

WHAT?? Tim freakin Farmer remembered me?
WTF?

First of all, who remembers underclassmen?

Second, I don't think I spoke to him.....ever.

Third, why?

What about me does he remember? Did I stink? (I've asked several other people that went to school with me, and no, I didn't stink)

Was I extremely overweight? (Checked on that too...and um, no)

Did I look wierd? What. What is it that makes him remember me??

I'll be really pissed if he thought I was cute and never moved on it. I would have LOVED to date him. Back then I was a goody goody, but I probably would have rather given him my virginity, then who I actually did give it to.

Damn...it makes me want to stalk him and ask him......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how you leave an impression on people without even trying. I think this would prove there is alot about you people find intresting...even if you sometimes can't see it.