Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You get what you pay for.

Went yesterday to buy a pedometer.

Apparently it is wise to spend more than $8 on one. From the time you turn it on to the time you clip it to your waist it says you've already taken 5 steps.

So I hit the reset button while it's clipped to my waistband. Then I walk out to my car, and back into the house. According to the pedometer I walked 103 steps. Yeah.....not likely.

Damn it.

So I guess I'm going to take it back to good ol Wally World, and get a refund. What a let down.

On a side note, I kinda had a bad night with DH, due to my mental breakdown/emotional issues. But that's for another blog, probably on the other site, as the beginning of that breakdown was brought on by my saying "I'm guessing that you're rubbing my back because you want a blow job" Apparently that's an invitation to fight. Just so you all know.

Then this morning, when I dropped my kids off at my SIL's, out of the blue, she starts bragging about her calf muscles.

WTF? Do I care how big her calves are, and how toned? No. I could give two shits less. But I smiled and said "Good Job".

You know why? Cause I'm a doormat. Hence my mental breakdowns.

Damnit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Wally world is always a let down--I so badly want to boycot that damn place.

Also one question...why does your SIL's big caves have you feeling like a doormat?

Countess B said...

Because I don't have the brass tits to look at her and say "I don't care".

Really, I feel like a doormat for other reasons, but I'm too worried about what people would think if I posted the real reasons.

I'm too worried about what other people think.

See?? I have TONS of things wrong with me.

P.S. I think Wally World is run by Satan.

Sornie said...

Yea, the first problem is that you bought it at Wal-Mart. You would have had better luck with the free ones McDonald's was handing out with salads some time ago.