Thursday, January 3, 2008

So far, so good

So I went and worked out last night. Only for about 25 mins, but still, that's better than nothing, right? I did some treadmill walking, and actually jogged for a whole 2 minutes. That's pretty good for my lazyass.

Then I did some weight machines and felt like a total idiot.

What is it about the gym that makes me an insecure ninny?

Sure, it could be because I'm the largest person there. I mean, everyone else there falls into two catagories

a) Skinny little women running their hearts out on an eliptical.

b) Muscular, sweaty, grunting guys, who won't make eye contact with me.

Then there's me. Working out alone. No partner to encourage me. No personal trainer to kick my ass. Just little ol fat me.

So, I go in and do what I feel capable of doing, and then leave. Maybe I'll work myself up to a half an hour tomorrow. We'll see.

So I left there and went to the library. I love going to the library. Unfortunatly I'm always rushed, so I don't have much time to browse. Someday I'll be able to take my leisure and look at whatever I want to without constantly checking the clock.

Tonight I'm making meatloaf. For some reason my kids LOVE meatloaf, so since they haven't eaten well for the last two days (they can't get past the sauerkraut smell)I figured they deserved something that they would like.

My DH let my older rottie stay in the house today, with Livvie, our Amstaf. I'm curious to see if I still have a house when I get home. Or if I still have 2 dogs.

Or if I need to severly beat both dogs. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: